Sunday 5 June 2011

Benkei

 Benkei on Broadway and Cambie
the interior design is quite different from the Downtown and other Broadway chain

their original menu
Specials!

curry ramen and beef curry with rice
you can add these toppings for $0.50 each, or pay $2.00 for extra chashu or $1.00 for extra noodles

I decided to try the Curry special.   The soup was quite thick just like the regular Japanese curry you eat with rice.

I was anxious whether or not I will like this but it was surprisingly very good! I don't like rich soup very much and the curry wasn't too rich and it had a hint of spiciness to it.

My friend ordered Shio



I believe there are 5 locations in Vancouver


I'll try to visit other ramen places and post it next time :)
Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Benkei Ramen (Crossroads) on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment